Friday, April 3, 2015

CLARE

Please note that this dog is not available for adoption. Click here to view the doggies that are currently available for adoption.

Clare is a gorgeous little Chihuahua, dob 29/9/2010.  She is in excellent health apart from being approx. 2 kg overweight!  She has now been desexed, fully immunised, and microchipped.  Clare gets along really well with the other dogs and is OK with cats.  Is OK with older children.  Her price is $400.  She has been desexed, microchipped, fully immunised, given worm and flea treatments.

Please note that this dog is not available for adoption. Click here to view the doggies that are currently available for adoption.

6 comments:

  1. I am in love with this lil girls adorable face and dreamy eyes.Im hoping she is still avai as I would love to come and meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Clare Bear you are a darling.Look at that adorable little face and those dreamy eyes.
    I could fall in love with you very quickly.I hope yr still avail.as I would like to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all went well for Clare today in her meet and greet.If not could you let me know as I would love to make an app.tomorrow or Tuesday.Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kim, however, Clare already has her second meet and greet arranged for Tuesday, and then we have three more people who have completed the applications for her, if that does not go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew Clare when she was Clarice. Lovely kissy dog, such a sweetheart, I know just how much it broke her first mum's heart to give her up. Someone is going to be very lucky to have her in their family. :)

    ReplyDelete